Our client is a market-leading international retail company which is looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be sitting in the Dublin office and will include a mix of financial modelling, analysis and business partnering.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling and analysis to guide various functions within the business;
- Data manipulation and visualisation;
- Working with operational decision makers to provide recommendations based on financial data;
- Liaising with key stakeholders to provide analysis and information;
- Identifying trends in the business and presenting findings
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise;
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1-3 years’ post-qualified experience;
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential;
- Experience with data visualisation dashboards and strong data analytics;
- Innovative and process improvement orientated;
- Ability to draw business-driving conclusions from multiple data sources;
- SQL experience favourable.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their accounting and analysis skills in a fast moving, dynamic industry.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.