One of Ireland’s fastest growing professional services firms have engaged Barden to identify a Payroll Specialist to join their team of high-calibre professionals. You will have the opportunity to build and develop new client relationships where you will use your in-depth payroll knowledge to advise on domestic and international payroll.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Utilising payroll knowledge to support clients in project engagements on domestic and international payroll e.g. payroll provider transitions, payroll process reviews, audits and short-term staff shortages;
- Supporting clients in assignments to design tailor made solutions;
- Maintain and develop existing and new client relationships to ensure our partnership is real;
- Onsite and offsite client support with delivery of their domestic and international payrolls;
- Dealing with day to day client employee queries on domestic and international payrolls;
- Administrative responsibility, management and accurate record keeping of client queries; and
- Other such duties in connection with payroll processing, issue resolution and client relations as may arise from time to time.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a payroll processing role;
- A detailed knowledge of payroll processing including benefits administration and statutory payroll regulations;
- Detailed understanding of all payroll stakeholders and their needs;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office) including a very high level of excel skills;
- High level of attention to detail and strong initiative;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines consistently, and to take ownership of role;
- Strong communication skills with excellent report writing skills.
- Experience managing/leading a team; and
- Experience in delivery of payrolls for clients.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.