Opportunity for a commercially minded recently qualified accountant (up to a year of PQE) to join the finance team in a newly created role. This role will suit someone who wants to be close to the business and business partnering with other teams within the business.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports and reconciliations of the balance sheet;
- Liaising with senior management and divisional heads to communicate financial information and trends;
- Key financial contact for the operations department;
- Management of overhead costs;
- Assist with achievement of targets and information used for profit projections;
- Reconciliation of management accounts to statutory accounts;
- Contribute to the completion of the Operating Plan and reforecasts;
- Supervision of a member of the finance team, ensuring all personal development initiatives are implemented.
- A qualified accountant (Big 4/Top 10) or someone who has trained through industry;
- Proven experience in dealing effectively with multiple clients;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Exposure to IFRS;
- Knowledge of Oracle/similar large ERP system is an advantage.
“This position offers opportunities to the successful candidate to progress their career within an expanding business.” – Senior Finance Manager
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.