Our client is a life insurance group who specialise in Wealth Management and group risk solutions for both individual and Corporate clients across Europe. They are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their on an initial 12 month contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Planning and carrying out the testing of control environment;
- Presenting and reporting on the outcomes of the testing;
- Performing walkthroughs of operational processes with business leads;
- Liaising with business leads and management to implement process changes based on the outcomes of controls testing;
- Performing ad-hoc tasks as they arise;
- Developing a detailed understanding of the company and its business streams in order to highlight and manage risks as they arise.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant, preferably with a background in a large practice;
- Understanding of internal controls;
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders;
- Strong academics and interpersonal skills;
- Financial services experience preferred but not essential;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of staff.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their internal audit, accounting and relationship management skills in a dynamic industry.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.