Barden are partnering with a boutique professional services firm in Cork who are growing their accounting and tax team.
The firm provides a range of corporate services to clients and is now hiring a qualified accountant who is keen to learn and develop their career in a client facing role. The role will be broad, managing client relationships, providing a range of accounting services and training more junior staff.
This firm are extremely progressive, they have great flexibility in terms of options to work remotely and part time as required.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients across a range of industries
- Responsible for ensuring that all deadlines met in a timely manner
- Responding to ad-hoc tax queries from clients as required and conducting research and preparing memos
- Working closely managers and directors on advisory projects
- Assisting with training and mentoring of junior staff
About the person:
A qualified accountant with some experience working in a client facing role.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, a willingness to embrace change, improve processes and grow with the company. They should also be comfortable dealing with clients and a good communicator.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.