Here in Barden we are delighted to be working exclusively with a unique and exciting business here in Ireland in their search to find an Accounts Assistant to join their growing finance team in Cork.
This organization is going from strength to strength and they are a leader in their field, with this role based out of their North Cork site. The successful person will get exposure to various different aspects of the finance function and will be involved in a number of different finance projects. There is good opportunity for building on your skillset to date within this role.
Full training and exam support provided for someone who is studying professional exams.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Assisting with monthly management reporting
- Preparation of year-end financial accounts for audit and liaising with external stakeholder
- Involved in the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Preparing VAT returns
- Assist with continuous improvement of financial reporting processes
- Other ad hoc projects and duties as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part-qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA)
- Strong Excel Skills
- Fast learner able to work on own initiative
- Good attention to detail
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.