Here in Barden we are delighted to be working with a well-established Accountancy provider who are looking for an ambitious Accounting professionals to join their finance team as they go through a period of expansion. An ideal opportunity if you enjoy a varied role with a broad range of activities as well as dealing directly with clients. If you are studying or keen to learn this is also the perfect place for you as this organisation prides themselves on their culture of training, support and mentorship. This company is based 30 minutes west of Cork city.
Hybrid model available from the outset.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Dealing directly with client on a day-to-day basis and building a good working relationship
- Assist the AP and AR functions
- Processing PO’s, sales orders and supplier invoices and uploading to the accounting system
- Preparing bank reconciliations and analysing cash transactions for the preparation of daily cash reports
- Maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable listings on an ongoing basis;
- Liaising with clients and colleagues for the preparation of financial data and reports and coordinating transactions
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of tax and VAT returns
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance stage
- Month end reconciliation of the cash books
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations
- Stock and costings review and analysis
- Maintenance of statistical returns
- Working closely with third party auditors for the completion of our audit process
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Part-qualified Accountant/part-qualified Accounting Technician AND/OR at least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Works well both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.