We are delighted to be working in partnership with our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, with their search for an Accounts and Office Administrator to join their team here in Cork.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take on a broad and varied role within a global business. Working closely with the Finance Manager, you will join a close knit finance team and get the chance to be part of the companies ongoing success story.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Reconciling Transactions
- Compile comprehensive reports on sales activities and pricing updates.
- Oversee the order and invoicing procedures
- Support financial analyst
- Manage Accounts Payable process
- General office / administrative duties
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Proficient excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Team player
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.