Barden have been exclusively engaged by our client, a global advertising business to help identify a part-time accounts payable assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity would be suitable for someone who has 1-3+ years’ experience in a high volume and fast-paced environment. The role will report directly to the AP Team Lead and will be a hybrid position.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Management of supplier accounts;
- Processing invoices;
- Responsible for payment runs;
- Dealing with invoice queries as they arise;
- Processing payments;
- Bank and creditor reconciliations;
- Continuous improvements across accounts payable;
- Liaising internally and externally, ability to manager key relationships.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- 1-3 years’ accounts payable experience within a busy finance department;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience dealing with various departments within a business;
- Advanced systems exposure, specifically with Excel.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.