Barden are excited to be assisting a multinational company to identify an Accounts Payable Manager. This role will join their HQ in Dublin City.
The Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for the day to day activities of accounts payable while leading a small team of professionals. The ideal person will have an interest in implementing systems and updating process and procedures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage the entire Accounts Payable process;
- Identify areas for improvement within the AP function;
- Responsible for the AP processes and procedures, ensuring the group is compliant and in line with regulations;
- Training and development of new employees;
- Development of existing relationships both internally and externally;
- Oversee the monthly close process;
- Dealing with multicurrency transactions, cashflow forecasts and analysis.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 4 years’ in a similar position;
- Strong communication skills, ability to liaise internally and externally;
- Process driven – consistently looking for process improvement and development;
- Work comfortably in high volume, dynamic industry;
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in Excel.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.