We are delighted to be working with a client of ours who have made some huge leaps in Galway over the past few years in terms of investment in the company, technology, infrastructure and process improvements.
This role will be a key role in people leadership on their AP team and at this time, where there are process improvements projects and systems reviews ongoing it has never been a more exciting time to join this business.
As the AP lead you will be key to driving success here and being the go-to person on your team. This is both a people management role and a role where you can get involved in interesting and meaningful projects.
This role will start as a contract but has a view to permanency.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- People Management- Leading, training, providing guidance and direction to your team members in AP
- Engaging in regular 1 to 1s for performance management and career planning
- Get involved in recruitment, retention, strategizing and contribute to the greater management strategy with ideas for development and motivation of people
- Manage and lead processes to operate as efficiently as possible and to have these to be scalable for the future
- Have a mindset for continuous improvement, bringing fresh ideas to increase efficiency and improve processes.
- Be responsible for compliance on your team.
- Support on projects affecting wider PTP working with the PTP Manager/ Director or other Senior stakeholders in the business
- Research industry trends for improvement of strategy including new technology and other evolutions
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- 3-5 years people leadership preferably in AP/PTP
- Genuine enjoyment of people management, development and leadership
- Highly process driven with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage with Stakeholders across the business
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and focus
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.