Barden are excited to be assisting globally leading pharmaceutical company to identify an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their HQ in Dublin City.
This person will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of accounts receivable in a busy B2B, multi-jurisdiction environment. This is a 12 month contract.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for cash collection activities.
- Oversee key accounts.
- Bank duties, including cash posting.
- Prepare and review ledger.
- Attend debt meetings with senior people within the business.
- Identify and work to resolve various payment issues.
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations.
- Liaising internally and externally, ability to manage key relationships.
- Involvement in process improvements across the AR department as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 2 years’ in a similar position.
- Strong communication skills, ability to liaise internally and externally.
- Process driven – consistently looking for process improvement and development.
- Work comfortably in high volume, dynamic industry.
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in Excel.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.