Barden are working with a Global leader in asset management and fund financing company who are looking to expand their Fund Accounting teams – both Hedge and Private Equity.
You will be working with some of the largest and most sophisticated asset managers and investors offering a broad array of asset services, including fund administration, accounting, custody, trustee, depositary, banking and treasury, fund financing, business process outsourcing and regulatory services.
Current openings include but are not limited to
- Fund Accountant
- Senior Fund Accountant
- Fund Accounting Supervisor
- Account Manager
- Associate Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Reconcile cash and security transactions;
- Price portfolios including Equities, Options, Futures, Bank Debt, Fixed Income, OTC’s and Forwards;
- Help with preparation or review of audited Financial Statements and annual audit;
- Prepare reporting for the regulatory authorities;
- Provide accurate responses to all queries from valuations and other internal departments and clients;
- Support with any ad-hoc tasks or projects whilst completing normal daily tasks;
- Complete and help produce MIS and KPI reporting.
- Help with the training and review of fund accountant work.
- Help set team goals and undertaking appraisals in addition to other team management tasks.
- Monitor staff productivity and client profitability
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Arounf two years’ experience within a similar environment
- Have a third level qualification and qualified or part qualified accountant.
- Demonstrate an understanding of funds, fund structures, fee calculations, trading strategies, financial instruments and fund offering documentation.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.