Barden FS are excited to be working with a leading fund administrator who are on the look out for an AML analyst to join their growing team. This person will work closely with the firm’s Dublin and Shannon offices to help ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day AML compliance function.
About the Role:
- Ensuring AML/CFT comprehensive compliance arrangements in place are in accordance with the relevant legal and regulatory requirements
- Processing and analysing AML onboarding for new clients
- Preparation of risk assessments for each client
- Conducting electronic screening searches and monitoring results for screening hits
- Preparing AML/CFT compliance reports and any additional ad-hoc reporting as required
- Report suspicious transactions to the duty designated person
About the Person:
- Experience working with Irish regulators on compliance issues within the financial services industry
- Working knowledge of local regulatory legislation and requirements
- Strong AML/CFT compliance knowledge
- ACOI qualification and/or relevant AML/compliance experience in AML/financial crime matters (preferred)
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced dynamic team environment
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.