Are you an ambitious Accounting professional looking for an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career in a dynamic business? Here in Barden we are delighted to be partnering with a leading name in Occupational Health and Wellness Solutions in their search for an Assistant Accountant.
This business collaborates with clients to boost employee health and well-being, ultimately enhancing organisational performance. Client base ranges from multinationals to SME and the business has invested a lot into digital transformation in recent years.
This role will be an all encompassing role and will work closely with the Finance Manager and Financial Director of the company who are based in Cork.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Monthly Billing: Handle the monthly billing process for all accounts with precision.
- Accounting Support: Assist accounting staff with daily tasks and duties.
- Invoice Processing: Receive and process invoices and billing statements.
- Payment Tracking: Monitor payments, ensuring the accuracy of settled accounts, and escalate issues when necessary.
- A/P & A/R Support: Contribute to general accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Client Communication: Contact clients as needed to ensure prompt and accurate payments.
- Reporting: Prepare written reports for senior-level managers.
- Cashflow Management: Assist in creating the weekly cashflow report.
- Management Accounts: Collaborate on the preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Financial Record Keeping: Utilize spreadsheets and database tools for precise financial record management.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/IATI desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring the accuracy and integrity of financial records.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to generate accurate financial reports.
- Exceptional time management skills for meeting deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.