Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working with an international pharmaceutical business to help them identify an Assistant Accountant to join their high calibre finance team.
The Assistant Accountant will support all financial tasks for the company. Working closely with the Senior Finance Manager, this role offers broad exposure across various areas and direct interaction with global senior leaders.
The company are going through a phase of rapid expansion and there are excellent prospects for future development.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage Accounts Payable, including invoice matching, accurate GL coding, issue resolution, supplier payments, and maintenance.
- Handle Accounts Receivable tasks, including generating sales invoices, resolving invoice queries, cash application, and maintaining a strong credit control environment.
- Oversee the Treasury function, including bank reconciliations, funds tracking, cashflow forecasting, funding requests, and cash pooling.
- Assist in preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts.
- Handle bi-monthly VAT returns.
- Provide support to the Senior Finance Manager through financial analysis and continuous improvement projects.
- Assist with the statutory financial audit and collaborate with external auditors.
- Perform other assigned duties as required by the employer.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA/AITI Part Qualified
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Proficient IT Skills, specifically Microsoft Office
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.