Barden are working with a Big 4 firm based in Cork who are hiring an Audit Manager.
The firm have exceptional clients ranging from local indigenous businesses to large multinational groups. The firm offer excellent benefits and will ensure that the Manager has great opportunities for progression which will not be affected by working part time.
The firm allows it’s employees flexible working arrangements including a shorter working week, working from home and also flexible hours.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients and supporting the teams that service these clients
- Approve financial statements and prepare/review supporting documents
- Mentor and develop junior staff
- Identify new business and develop new relationships and also spend time understanding existing client needs
- Provide technical advice as required by clients as required
About the person:
A qualified accountant, ideally already at manager level with good technical audit and people management experience. The person should have an interest in leading a team and supporting the continued growth of the audit team and wider firm.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.