Barden has been engaged by a global accounting and advisory firm to identify an ambitious, experienced Audit Manager to join their growing practice in Cork.
This firm works with a wide variety of clients across a number of industries including well known multinationals and local indigenous businesses. This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their experience in a firm where career development and progression is a core value.
- Responsible for guiding and supporting audit teams
- Plan and co-ordinate engagements including scheduling staff, negotiating fees, overruns etc.
- Reviewing financial statements and any other documents being provided to clients
- Working closely with clients to understand their needs and develop strong working relationships
- Provide technical advice as required by clients as required
About the person:
A qualified accountant, ideally already at manager level or possibly at assistant manager level with good technical audit and people management experience. The person should have an interest in leading a team and supporting the continued growth of the audit team and wider firm.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.