Here in Barden, we are delighted to be working with our client, a unique growing business in their search for an Assistant Accountant or Bookkeeper to join their close-knit finance team.
Reporting directly the the Financial Controller, the succesful candidate will be liasing with banks, legal advisors and various stakeholders.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper looking for an exciting role with flexibility, a manageable workload, and great work life balance.
Hybrid options available.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Maintaining accounts for up to 8 legal entities
- Daily review of bank transactions and capturing those records with the financial systems
- Setting up weekly reports of spend by category
- Engaging with principal on cash flow requirements
- Managing spend of specific projects
- Creating monthly expense reports and cash flow projections
- Making supplier payments
- Accounts Payable processing
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Reporting
- Review of payroll payments
- Systems migration to single platform across the structure
- Project & ad-hoc work
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the accounts function, with AP / AR / GL experience
- Strong IT Skills- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- High degree of confidentiality
- Hands up mentality
- Strong problem solving skills
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.