Barden South Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid)
Our client is a leading Irish PLC with a global presence. They are looking for a Business Controller to join their high performing team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The role is an integral part of the finance team as it supports management in the overall execution and co-ordination of financial deliverables. The team is responsible for a variety of areas and the role provides the opportunity for both international and cross-functional exposure.
This role will be sitting in the Dublin office on a hybrid basis.
“This is a really exciting time to be joining us as there is huge growth potential with both this role and the wider business. This is a role where you can really add your own stamp to things and add value and insights. This role will suit a high performing, commercial and career focused finance professional.” Finance Director
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Input and support in the preparation, co-ordination and delivery of all reporting requirements including monthly and quarterly deliverables, annual budgets and strategic plans
- Understanding key issues facing the business (pricing/cost analysis/operating cash performance, forecasts etc.) and providing clear analysis to support decision making
- Supporting the capital program including capex reporting, analysis and the operation
- Review and analysis of financial performance liaising directly with Divisional teams and the wider Group Finance team
- Engaging with a wide number of stakeholders across a variety of business-related topics and projects leveraging business intelligence tools to provide analysis and insights
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Big 4/Top 10 trained qualified accounting professional with at least 7 years PQE
- Advanced knowledge of reporting, budgeting, and forecasting process
- Knowledge of financial modelling and the principles of DCF, IRR, and Payback
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Proven ability to manage workflows with multiple stakeholders in an effective manner
- Good commercial acumen
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.