Barden FS are excited to be partnering with one of Ireland’s leading independent wealth management providers, who are on the look out for a Client Cash Assistant. Reporting to the Head of Client Cash and joining the fast-paced and dynamic Operations team, this role offers significant exposure and interaction with various Banking Institutions, businesses and market counterparties.
About the Role:
- Overseeing, reviewing, and maintaining client standing order payments and payment requests.
- Logging and processing cheques received for client asset accounts – liaising with client services regarding these.
- Liaising with Front Office on new funds expected/received, and with PSIL on claiming of these funds.
- Generating daily client balances reports to identify debit positions and liaising with Front Office on these.
- Book FX Trades as instructed by Front Office and handle any cash-related queries from colleagues and counterparties.
- Provide cover for the reconciliation ream where necessary, performing reconciliations, investigating exceptions, and MIS reporting.
About the Person:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area – business, finance, economics, accounting, etc.
- Around 3 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Familiar with financial systems and reconciliations processes.
- Strong working knowledge of SWIFT, money transfer and cash management systems (desirable).
- Familiar with Irish Client Asset Regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to take initiative and self-motivated with an ability to deliver high quality client service.
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.