The majority of accountants choose this profession because of their passion for business.
Right now, our client is seeking a finance professional who wishes to use their qualification to genuinely have an impact on how they do business. This thriving FMCG company are looking to hire a Commercial Accountant to join their growing team. The business has enjoyed huge success over the years, cementing its reputation as a leader in the industry.
Reporting to a high calibre, sharp and personable Head of Finance, this role will offer a broad range of duties with an interesting mix of business partnering and commercial value add activity. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, energetic and possess strong analytical skills.
“People are our greatest asset and we are looking for someone who add value to the existing team of high performers. Individuals who can recognise opportunities, act on them and give recommendations that will make a positive impact is what we are looking for.” – Head of Finance
If you would like to hear more please get in touch – Simon Cogan (firstname.lastname@example.org), Caroline Frawley (email@example.com) or Denis Galvin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Working closely with customers and partners advising, coaching and mentoring them on all financial related aspects of their business.
- Management of new product integrations and acquisitions.
- Business case preparation, securing of finance and project management of the process.
- Working with the Business Development Team in the assessment and preparation of new business cases.
- Preparing and presenting strategic initiative proposals for approval from Senior Management.
- Management of key internal and external relationships.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Be a qualified accountant with a minimum of 4 years PQE.
- The ideal candidate will be highly numeric & analytical.
- A strong systems orientation including advanced excel skills.
- Good communication & inter-personal skills with a proven ability to influence.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.