Barden has been exclusively retained by a leading and significant player in the European pharmaceutical market. Due to significant growth and recent acquisitions the group is now looking to make a number of hires across their high calibre commercial finance team.
These roles will suit ambitious accountants from 0-3 years PQE who have an interest in merging into the commercial finance space within a growing and leading multinational company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly reporting;
- Business partner to the wider business and providing finance support to the senior commercial team;
- Provide support and analysis around company strategies;
- Preparation of the annual budget and re-forecasting;
- Monthly variance analysis and review of forecasted and budgeted targets;
- Working capital management & cash-flow forecasting;
- Participate in inter-departmental meetings;
- Provide data and reports to group reporting team;
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects.
- Qualified accountant (Big 4/Top 10 trained);
- Various levels of roles from 0-3 years PQE;
- Previous industry experience in a commercial role an advantage;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels across the organisation.
The company has a flexible working policy, with a requirement of two days per week in the office.
Please get in touch with Bernie Duffy on (email@example.com) or Brian O’Connor on (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.