Here in Barden, we are delighted to be partnering with a hugely successful Irish-owned business to identify a Commercial Analyst to join their team.
As a Commercial Analyst, you will get hands on exposure to the day to day financial management of the business. Responsible for a number of the business entities, you will play a key role in driving the business forward.
This is a unique opportunity for a part-qualified accountant to work with an excellent mentor and gain valuable experience in a commercially focused role. This role offers the chance to learn and grow in fast-paced and dynamic environment.
“Attitude is key in this role. We’re looking for someone ambitious and proactive, who wants to make a career move. There is huge potential for the right person, they need to be able to take charge of various tasks and projects. With excellent exposure to the commercial side of the business, this is an incredible opportunity to learn and develop as we continue to grow” – Finance Manager
About the Role:
- Produce detailed financial reports
- Take ownership of quarterly reports and profitability analysis
- Oversee financial management ensuring necessary compliance with financial management measures are taken
- Support managers with financial analysis and reporting
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to queries
About the Person:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA/IATI part-qualified desirable
- Ability to prioritise and problem solve
- Strong excel skills
- Be efficient with a keen eye for detail.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.