Barden are delighted to be exclusively engaged on an exciting opportunity with a global manufacturing business to identify a bright, experienced finance professional to join their FP&A team. The ideal person will possess a great attitude, be commercially astute and highly self-motivated.
In this role, you’ll be working closely with a well-regarded Senior Manager and there is strong precedent for progression. You will be able to influence global initiatives from this role and be a key contributor across the business.
” I am proud to be surrounded by a strong team in an excellent working culture. I am looking for a solution driven individual to join our team who will bring fresh ideas to the table. “– Head of FP&A
ABOUT THE ROLE
– Take a lead role in the forecasting and budgeting setting process including analysis of variances to actual results, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement
– Act as a key Finance Business Partner to the wider operations teams
– Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and cross functional teams at all levels
– Provide valuable insights to the business across several areas of Opex
– Lead continuous improvement initiatives with a focus on creating efficiencies across the finance function
ABOUT THE PERSON
– Qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 – 8 years post qualified experience
– Excellent communicator with proven influencing skills across all levels
– Strong analytical and presentation skills
– Strong commercial acumen
– Positive attitude with a high level of personal integrity
– Motivated self-starter who enjoys working as part of a team
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.