Commercial Controller (Hospitality)
Our client, a listed business in the hospitality sector is currently seeking a Commercial Financial Controller to join their team.
The company is rapidly growing nationally and internationally and its an exciting time to join the business. The role will include a wide variety of responsibilities, mainly commercial related activities, supporting senior management with strategic planning and decision making.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working with people, outgoing, diligent and ambitious. There are lots of opportunities for the successful candidate to progress within the organisation. If this sounds interesting, please get in touch with myself (email@example.com) or my colleagues Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Denis Galvin (email@example.com) .
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide presentations to Senior Management, showcasing the current and projected business performance while identifying areas for growth.
- Play a lead role in the senior management team, contributing to the development of the annual operating plan.
- Generate monthly and annual reports to identify trends and analyse results.
- Ensuring best in class accounting practices for maintaining a strong control environment.
- Develop the finance team’s skills and competencies while promoting financial awareness among relevant management.
- Ensure ESG is a top priority in all decision-making processes.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Qualified accountant with a recognised accountancy body.
- Excellent communicator, ambitious, strong commercial acumen.
- Systems savvy with an eye for continuous improvement.
- Ability to influence commercial decision making..
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.