Commercial Controller (Hospitality)
Our client, a listed business in the hospitality sector is currently seeking a Commercial Financial Controller to join their team.
The company is rapidly growing nationally and internationally and its an exciting time to join the business. The role will include a wide variety of responsibility, mainly commercial related activities, supporting senior management with planning and decision making.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working with people, outgoing, diligent and ambitious. There are lots of opportunities for the successful candidate to progress within the organisation. If this sounds interesting, please get in touch with myself (email@example.com) or my colleague Caroline Frawley (caroline.frawley@barden).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide presentations to Senior Management, showcasing the current and projected business status while identifying areas for growth and addressing potential challenges.
- Play a lead role in the senior management team, contributing to the development of the annual operating plan.
- Generate monthly and annual reports to analyse results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Ensuring best in class accounting practices for a strong control environment.
- Develop the finance team’s skills and competencies while promoting financial awareness among relevant management.
- Ensure ESG is a top priority in all decision-making processes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Qualified accountant with 3-5 years PQE.
- Excellent communicator, ambitious, strong commercial acumen.
- Systems savvy with an eye for continuous improvement.
- Ability to influence commercial decision making.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.