Barden is working with an international financial and corporate services provider looking to hire a experienced Company Secretary to join its funds company secretarial team. This role offers strong progression opportunities within an established team environment.
- Manage a portfolio of company secretariat client entities, maintaining strong relationships with the clients and become a key point of contact for all service matters
- Handle and oversee day-to-day operations on client companies and respond to clients’ queries in a timely manner
- Participate in board meetings, drafting and reviewing minutes of the decisions
- Prepare and review board packs ahead of meetings, convening notices and proxies
- Manage interaction with relevant directors on client entity boards
- Coordinate client transactions in conjunction with Transaction Management team, circulate and track documentation and executions
- Liaise with clients, beneficiaries, client advisors, bankers, brokers, intermediaries and custodians
- Assist with the management of projects and client take-on
- Prepare KPI reporting for clients and attend client service review meetings
- Any other duties in the scope of the role that the company requires
- *Full job description available
- ICSA qualified Company Secretary or with company secretarial experience in funds
- Enjoys a corporate services environment and fostering excellent internal and external client relationships
Barden’s Legal recruitment practice is where legal professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your legal career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.