Barden are delighted to be working with a growing insurance company who are looking for a compliance manager to join their team in Cork. The company has recently been acquired by a larger company and has seen huge growth since. They are headquartered in Cork.
The company has ambitious growth plans and has already began expanding across Europe.
You will be part of the management team in Ireland working within the larger European compliance function.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Implementation of compliance policies and procedures, and GDPR
- Monitoring regulatory updates and assessing the need for changes to procedures within the business.
- Continually monitoring and improvement all systems, processes and procedures
- Reviewing and providing compliance sign-off on insurance-related material
- Provide training within compliance to ensure a compliance culture is upheld within the business
- Managing and notifying all errors and omissions claims for insurance purposes
- Ensuring processes and procedures are appropriate for the maintenance and management of customers’ privacy
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Bachelors degree in related area with professional certificate in Compliance (ACOI)
- Around 5 years’ experience within compliance in financial services
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience working on a team in a fast paced growing business
Barden’s Financial Services recruitment practice is where FS professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your financial services career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.