Barden are delighted to be partnering with a boutique advisory firm in Cork to identify a Corporate Finance Professional. This well respected firm has a broad range of clients to whom they offer strategic financial and tax advice, assist with transactions and fundraising on behalf of clients.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and driven. They will be eager to get involved in business development and assisting with the growth of the wider business in Cork.
What’s involved in the role?
The role will involve a range of responsibilities including;
- Preparing and assisting with Business Plans / funding proposals
- Project managing deals from start to execution including working with external stakeholders e.g. legal firms
- Preparing and assisting with Valuation reports
- Assisting with Financial Modelling
- Advising on Debt and Equity raising
- Assisting with sale or purchase mandates including preparation of information memoranda, management of data rooms etc
- Monthly report writing, budgeting and forecasting
What you need to bring?
You will need to be a qualified accountant with significant experience in Corporate Finance / Advisory with a curious mind and strong commercial acumen. You will need to be ambitious, self-motivated and excited about working in a client-facing role within a young and dynamic team.
How do I get involved?
Barden are working closely with the team to identify top talent in Cork. If you are interested in becoming a part of this exciting opportunity in Cork contact us at and Barden will take it from there.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the tax, accounting & finance community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support at each step of your career.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.