Barden are delighted to partner with the Group Treasury Function of a Global Entertainment Business, who operate an exciting array of global sport and entertainment brands!
Due to exciting growth plans for 2023 and beyond, the team are delighted to create opportunities for Treasury Analysts on the team.
The day-to-day responsibilities of these roles will include:
- Treasury reporting and cash forecasting for the group;
- Maintenance and enhancement the treasury technology & operating processes;
- Cash management and deal execution processes.
A brilliant opportunity for treasury or banking professionals with an interest in growing their treasury career in a well-established corporate treasury function.
Based in South Dublin, the group treasury function aims to collaborate in the office 2-3 days per week.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- At least two years treasury or banking experience;
- A knowledge of treasury principles desirable;
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail;
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.