Barden are delighted to partner with the Head of Engineering and Architecture of a Global Organisation in their search for an experienced Data Analytics Engineer to join their team in Dublin on an initial 12 month contract basis.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- You will get to join a small in-house group technology team who are shaping the technology stack of the company
- This is the type of company where your ideas and ambitions to use the latest technologies become a reality
- This is a progressive team where new ideas are embraced
- For this role you would require a strong background in Data Engineering Python, Pyspark SQL and Databricks
- From the Data Visualization perspective you will be working with PowerBI
- This is a blended role where you will be working as a Data Engineer and Data Analyst. You must be equally comfortable in both areas.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Extensive hands-on experience using Python, SQL and Databricks, 4+ Years commercial experience would be ideal
- Finance industry experience would be beneficial
- Any previous experience working with Snowflake and an AWS environment
- The person must be extremely passionate about technology, data, someone who takes pride in their work and how others view their work
- This is a very exciting time to join this company who are developing their technology group at this current time
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please reach out to Dan Hoctor today on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.