Barden are delighted to assist a leading fintech company based in Dublin to help identify a Finance Analyst to join the team. This is a 12-month contract with the option to work fully remote.
A great opportunity for a professional at the finalist stage of their qualification looking to make a move to a well-established market leader.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Perform monthly revenue and cost analysis;
- Prepare budgets;
- Identify KPI’s and strive to improve performance metrics;
- Assist with month end queries;
- Present financial data to key stakeholders;
- Contribute to continuous process improvements;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders;
- Assist with ad hoc projects.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- A finalist part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience;
- At least two years’ experience working in an analyst role;
- Ability to work on own initiative with strong attention to detail;
- A natural problem solver with strong analytical and technical skills.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.