Barden is delighted to be working exclusively with a rapidly growing property business who are looking for a commercially-minded Finance Analyst to join their growing Finance team. Reporting to a high-calibre Finance Director, the candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including assisting with major financing decisions, budgeting and forecasting for the group and project work.
This person will join our growing Finance team and act as my right-hand person. This would be a great role for someone ambitious and commercially-minded who is keen to progress their career for the long-term” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Working closely with the Finance Director and key stakeholders on financing and funding activities;
- Assisting with the preparation of financial models to support the growth of the business;
- Responsible for the budgeting and forecasting activities for the Group;
- Evaluation of processes and recommendations and implementation of process improvements;
- Preparation of the monthly board pack;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1+ years’ PQE;
- Strong excel and modelling skills are essential;
- Interest in investor management and corporate finance;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively within a small, tight-knit team.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss further.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.