Barden is delighted to assist our client, a thriving commercial business, to identify a Part-Qualified Group Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This opportunity would suit someone who has 1-3 years of experience in a part qualified accounting position and is looking to take the next step in their career. This person should be comfortable getting involved with a variety of duties across finance, building relationships externally and working closely with other departments.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Monthly management accounts;
- Management of cashflow;
- Reviewing budgets;
- Variance analysis;
- Responsible for journals and P&L;
- Oversee bank payment duties;
- Balance sheet reconciliation;
- Involvement in and assisting with the statutory accounts process;
- Liaising internally and externally, ability to manager key relationships;
- Involvement in projects with senior management where necessary.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- A finalist part qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA);
- Advanced level of MS Office, specifically Excel;
- Working knowledge of ERP’s desirable;
- Ability work on multiple projects while working towards deadlines;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with a wider team.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.