Barden IT are delighted to be supporting an Irish Healthcare organisation in their search for a Data Analyst to join their Finance Team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful person will be highly visible across the organisation – working alongside IT, Consultants and Senior Finance professionals.
While the ideal candidate will have experience manipulating data and converting it to MI, personality, attitude and team fit are key.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Extract, clean, organise and prepare costing data.
- Design and develop data management and integration solutions, including Data Quality, Data Conversion, Data Validation and Data Security.
- Create and maintain SQL queries, use macros and VBA Programming.
- Create and document data extraction processes and procedures.
- Analyse complex data using tools such as Excel, and SQL.
- Work with both non-technical and technical stakeholders to accurately define data extraction requirements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Extensive experience in Database programming using, for example, SQL server using T-SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Extensive experience of defining data that is required and developing appropriate collection mechanisms.
- Experience in examining data, creating solutions to deal with data issues including duplication, missing/orphan records and corrupted data.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) (or equivalent) technologies for accessing databases of different types.
- Extensive experience in designing, writing and deploying ETL solutions.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.