Barden are delighted to continue our partnership with a Global FMCG Organisation to assist in their search for a Finance-focused Data Analyst to join their Procurement function in Cork.
“This person will join us at an exciting time as we begin to focus on our Digital Agenda. They will be a cross-functional collaborator who bridges the gap between Procurement and Finance. The ideal person will have strong analytical skills and will be able to provide valuable insights into financial implications of procurement decisions and vice versa.” – Procurement Manager
This opportunity has a Financial Reporting focus, alongside Data Management, Analytics and New Product Innovation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Analyse pricing submissions, perform PPV analysis and manage year-end pricing templates.
- Act as a SAP super user and ensure complete and accurate data management of pricing, supplier data, etc.
- Support annual Business Continuity Planning assessments.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to explore cost-saving alternatives.
- Become the SME for data innovation.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Data Analytics professional with a finance or accounting qualification.
- Cost management knowledge/experience would be beneficial.
- Strong knowledge of SAP and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with proficiency in Excel.
Barden’s IT recruitment practice is where IT professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your IT career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.