Barden are delighted to be assisting a rapidly growing FMCG company based in Westmeath to identify a Finance Lead to support the manufacturing team in a permanent role.
‘This opportunity would suit a finance professional with prior experience in Manufacturing or FMCG who is looking to progress their career in a more commercial & strategic direction and add real value in a fast growing business.’ CFO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Foster a process improvement mindset across operations, manufacturing & supply chain.
- Manage the cost of sales and inventory month end and reporting.
- Business partner with senior leadership across the commercial & distribution teams.
- Ensure robust and accurate governance structures & KPIs to support future planning and decision making.
- Support on new product development including scenario modelling & feasibility analyses.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accounting professional with 3-5+ years PQE.
- Prior experience in a multinational manufacturing business.
- Strong financial and commercial expertise.
- Excellent organisational, communication, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in complex IT systems an advantage.
- Travel required.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.