Barden are proud to be partnering exclusively with a leading indigenous Irish Group, PE Backed, to introduce a high calibre finance manager to their team in Dublin West (Hybrid working).
“Our team is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth and in order to support this ambitious growth we are looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join the Finance team. The senior leadership team are seeking an individual who will cherish the opportunity to build, manage and lead in this key role as we continue to grow” – Hiring Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building out the finance function to be best in class
- Month end and financial reporting requirements
- Supporting the accounts payable function
- Business partnering with non-finance department managers to review monthly actual vs budgeted performance
- Partnering with newly acquired companies or business units to align monthly accounting information to group requirements
- The successful candidate will be a Big 4/Top 10 trained ACA with minimum 4 years PQE
- Experience in a PLC environment preferred
- A strong focus on modern finance and achieving best practice.
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance & tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.