Our client, a listed business in the hospitality sector is currently seeking a Finance Manager to join their team in Limerick.
The company is rapidly growing both nationally and internationally and it is an exciting time to join the business. The role will include a wide variety of responsibilities, including monthly reporting activities, supporting senior management with strategic planning and decision making.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys working with people, outgoing, diligent and ambitious. There are lots of opportunities for the successful candidate to progress within the organisation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Responsible for the month-end reporting for the business and related reports;
- Provide presentations to Senior Management, showcasing the current and projected business performance while identifying areas for growth;
- Generate monthly and annual reports to identify trends and analyse results;
- Act as a key Finance Business Partner to the senior stakeholders across the business;
- Dealing with ad-hoc tax work;
- Involvement in projects and involvement in system improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2/3 years PQE, experience in a similar industry an advantage but not essential;
- Excellent communicator, ambitious, strong commercial acumen.
- Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Strong technical accounting ability;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused with a commercial mindset;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Sound interesting? Feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.