Barden is partnering with a prominent Irish business, headquartered in Cork, to help source a Finance Project Manager to join their dedicated Finance Transformation team. Our client is driving a very clear and strategic Finance Transformation agenda, sponsored by an impressive and committed CFO.
Our client’s vision is clear – to place financial excellence at the heart of their transformation initiatives. These initiatives can vary from process improvement projects to digital strategies to post-acquisition integrations. As the Finance Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the finance function, aligning it with the overall business strategy, and gaining comprehensive insights across the entire organisation and value chain.
“The Finance Project Manager will be at the forefront of our Finance Transformation Agenda, a crucial role for our organisation that offers exposure to senior leaders. We are seeking a finance professional with a passion for projects and change.” – Head of Finance Transformation
While initially a fixed term contract, there may be more longer-term opportunities for the right person. For more details about this exciting opportunity, reach out to me (firstname.lastname@example.org), Denis Galvin (email@example.com), or Caroline Frawley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Shape and execute Finance Transformation objectives to align with the business strategy.
- Identify and implement value-added process improvements.
- Oversee seamless integration and post-acquisition activities related to new ventures within financial operations.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to achieve the objectives of Finance Transformation.
- Ensure projects stay on track, provide regular updates, and maintain momentum.
- Manage risk assessment and communication.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills.
- A hands-on approach with a team ethos.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Thrive in a continually improving work environment and embrace change.
- Can-do attitude, excellent organizational skills, and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.