Barden are delighted to be working with a Global Pharmaceutical company here in Cork to identify a strong Financial Accountant to join their high-performing Finance team. The candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities including month-end reporting, liaising with key stakeholders across the business on commercial activities and ad-hoc project work. This will be a move for the long-term.
“This person will join our growing Finance team and take on a wide-range of responsibilities. This would be a great move for someone who is keen to gain hands-on, practical experience while also being involved in commercial activities of the business and getting the chance to work alongside senior members of the business on a daily business” – Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for preparation and review of month-end accounting activities;
- Responsible for the accounting and compliance requirements;
- Liaise with auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Analysis of financial trends which will support key decision making for the business;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Evaluation of processes and recommends and implements process improvements;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Strong technical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – the ability to work effectively within a tight-knit team;
- An effective team player, who demonstrates excellent leadership skills.
- Good systems experience and Microsoft office experience (experience with SAP is an advantage but not essential);
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.