Here in Barden we are delighted to be working with a well-established Irish business with a strong international client base and ambitious growth plans. We have been asked to assist them with their search for a Financial Accountant.
Reporting directly to the COO, the successful candidate will get the chance to join a multidisciplinary team and work closely with all departments across the business. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get closer to a business and progress in a fast-paced environment.
“This would be a great move for someone who wants to take the next step in their career, who wants to gain hands-on experience in a rapidly growing Irish business. As a key part of the finance team, this person will liaise with relevant stakeholders and get great exposure to the overall business” -COO
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for production of monthly management accounts to a strict deadline including: Cash Flow, P&L, Balance Sheet & KPI’s;
- Manage AP/AR, Payroll and other admin duties;
- Liaise with external auditors and supports the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Responsible for cash management & conduct inventory counts;
- Evaluation of processes and recommends and implements process improvements;
- Ad-hoc projects and involvement in system improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to engage with Stakeholders across the business;
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines;
- Strong Excel experience.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.