Our client is a market-leading retail company which is looking for a qualified Financial Accountant to join their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This role will be sitting in the Dublin office and will include a mix of financial reporting and analysis.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling and analysis to guide various functions within the business;
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts;
- On-going performance and trend analysis;
- Liaising with Internal and External auditors;
- Cash Flow forecasting;
- Partnering with various stakeholders within the business to support decision making;
- Ad-hoc projects as they arise;
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Newly Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA);
- Retail experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Innovative and process improvement orientated;
- Ability to draw business-driving conclusions and interpret financial data;
This is an ideal role for someone looking for the opportunity to develop their accounting and analysis skills in a fast moving, dynamic industry.
In Barden we’re the experts in accounting and tax recruitment; the people finance professionals speak with before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.