Barden have been engaged by a leading construction business in Cork to identify a Financial Accountant to join the team for a 10-month contract. The successful person will be working with a close-knit team headed up by ambitious leaders who have excellent experience to learn from.
It is very much a broad role and the successful candidate will have full remit to make it their own. This person will get broad exposure across the sucessful business while working closely with the directors in the business.
This business is going from strength to strength as they continue to grow and take on a number of exciting new projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsible for review and preparation of management accounting activities;
- Support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Evaluation of processes and recommendations for process improvements;
- Managing the Corporate tax, VAT and payroll tasks;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Strong technical skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build key relationships;
- Strong team player with the ability to interact with stakeholders at all level of the organisation;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions.Simple.