Do you want to make a significant impact in a dynamic, globally focused environment? Here in Barden, we are delighted to be partnering with a prominent global pharmaceutical solutions organisation in their search for an ambitious individual to step into the role of Financial Accountant for a new subsidiary of the company.
This business is a key player in the pharmaceutical industry. With a revenue exceeding $200 billion, they are dedicated to revolutionising healthcare worldwide.
This is very much a broad role where the successful candidate will have full remit to make it their own with opportunities to progress within the finance team in time. This person will get broad exposure across the global business while liaising with multiple teams across finance and beyond.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Preparation of the month-end and quarter-end reporting processes;
- Responsible for the preparation of management accounts for the business;
- Key involvement in the budgeting and forecasting process;
- The development of strong relationships with key stakeholders across the business;
- Liaise with internal and external auditors and supports the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Evaluation of processes and recommends and implements process improvements;
- Responsible for supporting the Statutory Accounting Activities;
- Ad-hoc project and tax work as required.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant with post-qualification experience in industry an advantage;
- Experience working in a multinational environment is an advantage but not essential;
- Experience with SAP is desirable;
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- An effective team player, who demonstrates excellent leadership and negotiation skills.
Curious? Please get in touch with Orla Crowley in Barden (email@example.com) for further information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.