Barden are proud to be partnering with the Financial Controller of an Irish business headquartered in North Cork. They currently have an opening on their team for a smart and ambitious Financial Accountant who would like to get involved in decision-making and would genuinely enjoy a role with both a commercial and reporting focus.
“We’re looking for someone who possesses a sense of curiosity. Someone who wants to be involved in ensuring the company continues to move forward and grow. There is huge potential for the right person on our team, given our long-term expansion plans for the wider business” – Financial Controller
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparation of month-end reporting within assigned deadline;
- Prepare Daily, Weekly & Monthly KPI’s for the business;
- Assist with the preparation of board reports for the group;
- Dealing with tax returns, VAT, Intrastat etc.;
- Ad-hoc projects and involvement in system improvements.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years working in a similar role in either practice or industry;
- Ideal candidate must have excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Strong technical accounting ability;
- Hardworking, detailed oriented and results focused;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to act on own initiative.
Please get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.