Barden have been engaged by our client, an established multinational business based in Cork who are looking for a high-calibre Financial Accountant to join their growing team. This opportunity will give the successful candidate international exposure and the chance to take full control of their assigned entities with full end-to-end accounting responsibilities.
“This person will join us and act like a Financial Controller for their assigned entities. We want someone that is ambitious and likes to think outside the box here.” – Hiring Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Responsibility for the month-end reporting process for assigned entities under U.S. and local GAAP;
- Preparation of key performance indicators and the establishment of a continuous improvement culture;
- Liaise with external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders within the organisation;
- Ad-hoc corporate tax and VAT tasks;
- Responsible for supporting and preparation of the Statutory Accounting Activities for one or more entities.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified accountant with 1-2 years’ PQE is a distinct advantage;
- Excellent technical skills;
- Strong Excel and systems experience;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong team player.
For more information on this role, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.