Barden are delighted to be working with a leading renewable energy business in Waterford to identify a Financial Accountant to join their team. This is a broad and varied role which will touch on all aspects of Finance and offers high levels of exposure across the wider business.
Never has there been a greater focus on renewable energy with global energy prices being a hot topic and an increasing need to reduce carbon footprint across the globe. This opportunity will give you the chance to work with a leading business who focus on sustainability solutions.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Managing monthly financial reporting activities, preparation of budgets & forecasts and providing valuable insights to drive business performance;
- Responsible for the accounting and statutory reporting requirements;
- Evaluation of processes and recommendations for process improvements;
- Liaise with external auditors and support the audit process by providing timely and accurate information and data;
- Accurate and timely preparation and submission of various tax returns to Revenue;
- Ad hoc duties and projects to support the growing needs of the business.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CPA or CIMA);
- Strong technical skills;
- Deadline focused with an ability to drive things forward;
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills;
- A strong team player with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills and knowledge.
Curious? Please feel free to get in touch with Siobhán Sexton in Barden (email@example.com) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.