Barden are proud to have been exclusively retained by a growing wealth management company as they look to build out their Cork team through the addition of a Financial Advisor. This person will work directly alongside the company’s Director and will be responsible for handling & developing their own book of clients.
“I am looking for someone who can work independently on their own, someone with a few years of financial planning experience who is looking to build their own book. We’re a small business so there is a lot of flexibility around hybrid working, development opportunities, and things like that.” – Company Director
About the Role:
- Developing comprehensive financial plans for various Business Owners and Individuals; through tailored savings, investment, retirement, and pension options.
- Developing and managing your own pipeline of business.
- Building and maintaining relationship with existing clients and ensuring a continued high standard of service.
- Keeping abreast of relevant CPD requirements.
About the Person:
- QFA qualification is essential.
- At least 3 years of experience in a financial advisor or wealth management company.
- Previous experience working directly with clients is desirable.
- Proven proactive approach to developing this function over time.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of Money Advice CRM and Voyant would be a significant advantage.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.