A rapidly growing business in the Dublin North area are looking for a Financial Analyst to join their finance team and take responsibility for the commercial and analytical support for the business.
This role would suit someone who is looking to take the next step up in their accounting analysis career and progress with a business who place a strong focus on developing personally and professionally.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Budgeting and forecasting activities across the group.
- Responsible for actuals v budget – forecasting for global entities.
- Analysis of variances.
- Aid senior members with decision making for the business.
- Supporting senior members of the group in risk and performance.
- Responsible for KPI’s.
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting.
- Work closely with wider finance team regularly.
- Oversee monthly reporting packs.
- Suggest areas for improvement.
- Identify commercial opportunities.
- Process improvements where required.
ABOUT THE PERSON
- Working towards a professional qualification.
- Accounting or finance related degree.
- Minimum 3-4 years financial analysis experience.
- Ability to take initiative, identify issues and develop solutions.
- Energetic team player with “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong MS Office experience essential.
Barden’s Accounting and Tax recruitment practice is where finance professionals go before they start looking for a job. Make sure you get expert advice about your Accounting / Tax career from Barden first – your future is just too important to leave to chance.