A highly successful Irish business have engaged Barden to identify a commercially-minded Part-qualified Accountant to join their Finance team. This broad role is a great opportunity for an ambitious and commercially minded person to work closely with various stakeholders across the business and gain new experience.
The role will be heavily involved in the budgeting, planning & forecasting of the business. It will also provide commercial & strategic support to the business. The role will be both structured & varied delivering to the changing business needs.
This business is going from strength to strength as they continue to grow their portfolio and take on a number of interesting new projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Conduct financial analysis in order to identify opportunities for profit improvement across the business
- Coordinate and project manage various cost saving initiatives identified for the organisation
- Provide detailed analysis and key financial insights to relevant stakeholders
- Build and maintain cross functional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders providing support on new and improved ways to drive improvement & profit across the business
- Promote cost awareness, saving opportunities and a continuous improvement culture throughout the business
- Ad-Hoc Project work as required
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Part-qualified Accountant with at least 3-4 years of experience
- Financial analysis experience is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail, numeric and analytical skills
- Process, systems and controls focused
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
Sound interesting? Feel free to get in touch with Cliodhna O Brien in Barden (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Hi, we’re Barden. We’re the Partner Led Talent Advisory & Recruitment Firm that puts Talent first. With practices across Accounting & Tax, Business Support, Financial Services, Legal, Life Sciences, Supply Chain, and Technology, we help build world-class teams for Ireland’s top companies and we help top Talent achieve their ambitions. Simple.